Meet the family
Salinger Design is the original business that kicked things off way back in 1996. The skills required for effective design have evolved considerably in that time but the overarching principles remain intact. People are more likely to interact with and share something if they like how it looks and operates. After 18 years this is still our starting point for every project.
The Social Republic is a social media + research agency. We help our clients navigate the fast moving world of social media, protecting their brands, generating new customers and turning existing customers into advocates.
Salinger Publishing goes much further than a traditional publisher by providing authors with the full ecosystem required to generate a sustained income from writing. Working with the other agencies within our organisation Salinger Publishing will design and publish the work as well as create the website, run the social campaign and launch the app.
The UX collective is a Design, Information Architecture and User Experience agency. We help our clients measure and optimise their digital properties to increase conversion and change user behaviour. Specialising in web, mobile and iPhone/Android apps.
Follow Salinger Media on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Decline of Newspapers Hits a Stunning Milestone – print revenue is the lowest since 1950
- The economics of newspapers’ slipping digital performance – Nieman Lab
- Iconic 131 year old Magazine ‘Ladies Home Journal’ tries to survive as a digital only brand
- NYT launches ‘The Upshot’ – news with a focus on ‘data-based reporting’
- Analysis: Why do traditional journalists hate new journalism startups?