Rethinking digital media
Founded in 1996, Salinger Media is one of the longest running digital agencies. That longevity has been achieved by a simple philosophy of adapt or perish.
We are a full service digital agency comprising of four divisions:
The Social Republic
The UX Collective
The Salinger Media group of businesses are focused on Design, Journalism, e-Commerce, User Experience, Social Media and Publishing.
Together, we’re collectively rethinking our approach to the digital future. Contact us directly and get started today.
Follow Salinger Media on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Decline of Newspapers Hits a Stunning Milestone – print revenue is the lowest since 1950
- The economics of newspapers’ slipping digital performance – Nieman Lab
- Iconic 131 year old Magazine ‘Ladies Home Journal’ tries to survive as a digital only brand
- NYT launches ‘The Upshot’ – news with a focus on ‘data-based reporting’
- Analysis: Why do traditional journalists hate new journalism startups?